Inspired by a favorite snack at my favorite restaurant, Bottega in Birmingham, AL. Served with pita chips, I find it best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces roasted sweet peppers, drained and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup capers, rinsed of brine
- 1/2 cup sultana, reconstituted in apple juice
- 2 tablespoons basil, julienned
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1Toast bread crumbs in butter over, til browned. Set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together goat cheese, sour cream, and olive oil until smooth.
- 3Mix in roasted sweet peppers, capers, sultanas, and basil til combined.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Top with toasted bread crumbs.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Sweet Pepper and Goat Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.6
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 81.6 mg
- Sodium 660.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted sweet peppers