1/1 Photo of Roasted Sweet Onion and Garlic Spread
For all you garlic lovers out there! This could be served with a salad or use it as a spread on sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and quarter onions.
- 2In a large bowl stir together oil and honey.
- 3Add onions and garlic, stirring to coat.
- 4Transfer mixture to a greased 2-quart square baking dish.
- 5Bake, uncovered, in a 350* oven for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Remove from oven; cool.
- 7Place in food processor bowl or blender container.
- 8Add salt; cover and process or blend till smooth.
- 9Serve on toast points or crusty French bread.
- 10Store any leftovers, covered, in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- 11Makes about 1/2 cup.
Browse Our Top Southwestern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Southwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Sweet Onion and Garlic Spread
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.8
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 603.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g