Recipe by Debbwl
Roasting and honey make this a sweet side that pairs well with a verity of dishes. Prep time is the time it takes me to peel and cube the squash.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Delicious! Loved the combination of the lime, honey and curry powder. Must admit that I have not cooked butternut squash before as I thought it would be too hard to peel and cut, but it wasn't. Will definitely make this dish again! Made for Spring PAC, April, 2012.
- 3 lbs butternut squash, cut into cubes (about 4 cups)
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425-degrees and line a jelly roll pan with foil. Lightly spray the foil with cooking oil spray.
- Spread butternut squash cubes in single layer on baking sheet and give a light spray of cooking oil. Bake for 10 minutes, gently toss the cubes and bake another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in measuring cup whisk together the olive oil, honey, lime juice, curry powder and chili powder.
- After 20 minutes of baking the squash, drizzle the curry glaze over the top and toss to coat the cubes well. Bake another 5 -10 minutes till golden being careful not to burn.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and enjoy!