1/3 Photos of Roasted Sweet Curry Squash
Roasting and honey make this a sweet side that pairs well with a verity of dishes. Prep time is the time it takes me to peel and cube the squash.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425-degrees and line a jelly roll pan with foil. Lightly spray the foil with cooking oil spray.
- 2Spread butternut squash cubes in single layer on baking sheet and give a light spray of cooking oil. Bake for 10 minutes, gently toss the cubes and bake another 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile in measuring cup whisk together the olive oil, honey, lime juice, curry powder and chili powder.
- 4After 20 minutes of baking the squash, drizzle the curry glaze over the top and toss to coat the cubes well. Bake another 5 -10 minutes till golden being careful not to burn.
- 5Spoon into a serving bowl and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Sweet Curry Squash
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g