Roasting and honey make this a sweet side that pairs well with a verity of dishes. Prep time is the time it takes me to peel and cube the squash.
- Preheat oven to 425-degrees and line a jelly roll pan with foil. Lightly spray the foil with cooking oil spray.
- Spread butternut squash cubes in single layer on baking sheet and give a light spray of cooking oil. Bake for 10 minutes, gently toss the cubes and bake another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in measuring cup whisk together the olive oil, honey, lime juice, curry powder and chili powder.
- After 20 minutes of baking the squash, drizzle the curry glaze over the top and toss to coat the cubes well. Bake another 5 -10 minutes till golden being careful not to burn.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and enjoy!