Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy rib recipe but is very good, these ribs are cooked at a very low temperature for about 3 hours, the recipe can also be made in a crock pot. The sauce amount stated is enough for up to 4 pounds of ribs if you are making more I suggest to double the sauce ingredients.
- Place the ribs in a large pot and cover with water; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Place the ribs in a shallow baking pan and sprinkle with onions.
- Mix together all sauce ingredients together in a bowl then pour over ribs, turn the ribs to coat in the sauce.
- Set oven to 275 degrees (yes that low!).
- Bake uncovered for about 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until ribs are tender.