Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Shriveled but delicious!
Make and share this Roasted Summer Veggies recipe from Food.com.
- Wash zucchini, carrots and potatoes,leaving stems and skins intact, dry well.
- Arrange on greased grill or place in shallow foil baking dish. (Alternatively, arrange in shallow baking dish).
- Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Cook over medium hot coals or on medium setting or bake in 375°F oven for about 30 minutes or until veggies are slightly browned and shriveled.
- Garnish with parsley, if using.
OH YUMMY! I really enjoyed this. I used 6 smallish zucchini that I chopped up kinda big (because I didn't want a whole one laying on my plate all shrivelled up), about 20 baby carrots and 5 new potatoes. This was so easy to put together. I will be making this often this summer...especially when the garden comes in. Thanks!