- 340.19 g cherry tomatoes
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml fresh basil, snipped
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Wash tomatoes; remove and discard stems.
- Pat dry with paper towels.
- Pour the olive oil into the prepared pan. Roll tomatoes in oil to coat.
- Sprinkle with snipped basil, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Bake in a 425* oven for 5 minutes or until skins begin to split, stirring once.
- If desired, sprinkle with additional basil.