Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From my Low Carb cookbook
Make and share this Roasted Summer Cherry Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, snipped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Wash tomatoes; remove and discard stems.
- Pat dry with paper towels.
- Pour the olive oil into the prepared pan. Roll tomatoes in oil to coat.
- Sprinkle with snipped basil, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Bake in a 425* oven for 5 minutes or until skins begin to split, stirring once.
- If desired, sprinkle with additional basil.