1/2 Photos of Roasted Summer Cherry Tomatoes
From my Low Carb cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a baking pan with foil.
- 2Wash tomatoes; remove and discard stems.
- 3Pat dry with paper towels.
- 4Pour the olive oil into the prepared pan. Roll tomatoes in oil to coat.
- 5Sprinkle with snipped basil, salt, pepper and garlic.
- 6Bake in a 425* oven for 5 minutes or until skins begin to split, stirring once.
- 7If desired, sprinkle with additional basil.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Summer Cherry Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.0
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 150.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g