Recipe by Terri Juwan
This recipe was adapted from Bon Appetit Magazine...very easy and delicious side dish.
Top Review by Schmeepie
Great recipe: only change was I used 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and it was still a little too oily; will try maybe 1 tsp next time. The chives were a nice touch. Great way to eat that big bag of Costco sugar snaps!
- 1 lb sugar snap pea (also called sugar peas, these peas are not shelled, as the entire pod is eaten)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss peas with olive oil on prepared baking sheet.
- Spread peas in a single layer.
- Broil approximately 2 minutes, or just until crisp-tender and they are beginning to brown in spots, stirring once.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt and chives.
- Serve immediately.