Prep 13 mins
Cook 2 mins
This recipe was adapted from Bon Appetit Magazine...very easy and delicious side dish.
Make and share this Roasted Sugar Snap Peas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss peas with olive oil on prepared baking sheet.
- Spread peas in a single layer.
- Broil approximately 2 minutes, or just until crisp-tender and they are beginning to brown in spots, stirring once.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt and chives.
- Serve immediately.
Great recipe: only change was I used 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and it was still a little too oily; will try maybe 1 tsp next time. The chives were a nice touch. Great way to eat that big bag of Costco sugar snaps!
Soo yummy and easy. Our garden produces tons of sugar snap peas for a short amount of time. We eat more of them in one sitting with this recipe than any other. Seriously, two of us can eat that whole pound of peas.
I combined this recipe with another on this site. Roasted the peas per this recipe and then proceeded to follow the tangy sugar snap recipe. What a great combination although I think the roasted peas would've been great on their own.