1/8 Photos of Roasted Sugar Snap Peas
Terri Juwan's Note:
This recipe was adapted from Bon Appetit Magazine...very easy and delicious side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 3Toss peas with olive oil on prepared baking sheet.
- 4Spread peas in a single layer.
- 5Broil approximately 2 minutes, or just until crisp-tender and they are beginning to brown in spots, stirring once.
- 6Remove from oven and transfer to a serving bowl.
- 7Sprinkle with coarse salt and chives.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Sugar Snap Peas
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.6
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g