Prep 50 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a perfect treat for the kids on those hot summer afternoons. Recipe provided courtesy of Driscoll Strawberry Associates.
- Preheat oven to 500°F (260°C).
- Rinse, drain and hull berries.
- Turn into bowl and sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Turn coated berries into shallow casserole or 10-inch ovenproof skillet and arrange in a single layer.
- Roast, stirring twice, until berries are just softened and syrup forms, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Stir in framboise.
- Let cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- Divide ice cream between 4 bowls.
- Spoon warm berries and sauce over top. Serve immediately.
Hello Chef, found this lovely dessert on Meals For You and we tried it. Fantastic! We served them to a few visitors that had been working all day, need I say more? They were wolfed down! We made them just as posted but added chopped toasted almonds. Delicious! Thank you for posting such a great dessert, Diane :=)