1/2 Photos of Roasted Strawberries
Another winner from Fine Cooking Magazine.
My Private Note
- 1Pre heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, combine strawberries and sugar.
- 3Transfer strawberries to a rimmed baking sheet.
- 4Roast in oven for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until soft.
- 5Let the pan cool on a rack.
- 6Put strawberries and juice in a bowl, cover, and refrigerate.
- 7Serve over vanilla ice cream (or use as a topping for any dessert desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 31.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g