1/2 Photos of Roasted Squash Vegetable Medley
I love roasted vegetables, especially squash and mushrooms. When I saw this recipe on Rachael Ray, I knew for me, it would be perfect. Just wanted to share it with others who may love roasted veggies as much as I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Combing zucchini, yellow squash, onions, and mushrooms in a large bowl.
- 3Add oil to bowl.
- 4Toss veggies until all are coated with the oil.
- 5Combine the seasonings and sprinkle evenly over the veggies.
- 6Toss again to combine the seasoning and then spread them in a shallow baking pan.
- 7Place in a hot oven and roast 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
- 8Times may vary due to oven temps.
- 9Toss the veggies with tongs about halfway through the cooking time.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Squash Vegetable Medley
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 595.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g