Recipe by Rita~
This is wonderful, healthy, warming dish for these cold months. I've also added Sweet potatoes, parsnips, carrots and pearl onions. You can mix and match any root veggie you like.
Top Review by Jellyqueen
Really great recipe. I did leave off the sage because it is one herb that I just don't care for. It was still a great recipe. Will make again for sure. Thanks for the great recipe.
- 1 unpeeled butternut squash, seeded and cut in 12 pieces (about 1-1/2 lb)
- 907.18 g unpeeled whole baby potatoes, washed or 907.18 g fingerling potatoes, are good too
- 12 large shallots, peeled
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced
- 59.14 ml olive oil (more or less to taste and diet)
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 3 leaf fresh sage
- 1 sprig thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine squash, potatoes shallots and garlic in large shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with herbs.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, turning once after vegetables are browned on one side.
- The skins of the potatoes and squash have lots of fiber and vitamins so I leave them on you can remove them if you want.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.