Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delish! The Granny Smith apples give it a bit of "tartness".
Make and share this Roasted Squash & Apple Bisque recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
- Split squash in half lengthwise and place cut side down on baking sheet coated with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Roast 45 minutes or until soft.
- Cook onion in a pot with remaining oil until tender.
- Scoop out flesh from squash and add along with apples, broth, salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Simmer 20 to 25 minutes.
- Puree in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Return to pot with half& half and reheat.
- Add more seasoning if desired.