Delish! The Granny Smith apples give it a bit of "tartness".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
- 2Split squash in half lengthwise and place cut side down on baking sheet coated with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- 3Roast 45 minutes or until soft.
- 4Cook onion in a pot with remaining oil until tender.
- 5Scoop out flesh from squash and add along with apples, broth, salt, pepper, and thyme.
- 6Simmer 20 to 25 minutes.
- 7Puree in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- 8Return to pot with half& half and reheat.
- 9Add more seasoning if desired.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Squash & Apple Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (552 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.7
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 935.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 10.7 g