1/2 Photos of Roasted Spicy Sweet Potatoes
from Gourmet magazine via smittenkitchen.com. The original recipe called for 1 teaspoon of kosher salt, but I thought that was a bit too much--you may want to revert to the original amount. I roasted my potatoes at 350 degrees for an hour, turning them after one half hour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F
- 2Coarsely grind coriander, fennel, oregano, and red pepper flakes in an electric coffee/spice grinder or with a mortar and pestle.
- 3Stir together spices and salt.
- 4Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1-inch wedges.
- 5Toss wedges with oil and spices in a large roasting pan and roast in middle of oven 20 minutes.
- 6Turn wedges over with a spatula and roast until tender and slightly golden, 15 to 20 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Spicy Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.0
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 452.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g