Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are very simple and very delish! I usually pound the breasts to about an inch thick, so they cook evenly. Depending on who is coming for dinner, I will add more seasonings to make it more spicy. Before adding the mayo mixture, I season the chicken with a bit of Lawry's salt. This is adapted from Paula Deen, (actually her sons) Food Network.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon zest, paprika, celery seeds, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
- Arrange the chicken on the prepared baking sheet.
- Slather the mayonnaise mixture over the chicken.
- Bake until the juices run clear when the chicken is pricked with a fork, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a serving platter and serve hot.