These are very simple and very delish! I usually pound the breasts to about an inch thick, so they cook evenly. Depending on who is coming for dinner, I will add more seasonings to make it more spicy. Before adding the mayo mixture, I season the chicken with a bit of Lawry's salt. This is adapted from Paula Deen, (actually her sons) Food Network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon zest, paprika, celery seeds, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
- 4Arrange the chicken on the prepared baking sheet.
- 5Slather the mayonnaise mixture over the chicken.
- 6Bake until the juices run clear when the chicken is pricked with a fork, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- 7Transfer the chicken to a serving platter and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Spicy Mayonnaise Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.6
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 152.7 mg
- Sodium 644.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 47.9 g