- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 roasted garlic cloves, mashed into a paste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour the olive oil into an ovenproof pan. Stir the garlic, cumin, and cayenne pepper into the olive oil and mix well. Add the garbanzo beans and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven until garbanzo beans turn golden, about 30 minutes, shaking every 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with feta cheese and thyme. Serve warm.