Recipe by JackieOhNo!
Over the years, I have really developed a taste for sweet potatoes, and am constantly looking for new ways to serve them. These are yummy even at room temperature.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled, halved, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 1 onion, halved, cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat jellyroll pan with cooking spray. Add potatoes and onion; drizzle with oil and toss to mix. Sprinkle with paprika, salt and cinnamon; toss to coat vegetables.
- Roast, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender, 20 minutes. Just before serving, sprinkle with parsley.