Recipe by dojemi
Not only delicious, but good for you. Prep time does not include baking the potatoes.
- 2 large sweet potatoes (about 1 lb)
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 pinch ground cloves (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- Bake potatoes for 45 minutes or until very soft, and then peel.
- Can also do this step in the microwave on high for 15 to 20 minutes or until soft.
- In a large bowl, mash potatoes, then blend in remaining ingredients.
- To serve, spoon onto serving plates or pipe through a pastry bag.