1/2 Photos of Roasted Spareribs With Honey and Soy
1 hr 50 mins
CHILI SPICE's Note:
These are a real crowd pleaser. You may need to double this recipe. Ideally, ask your butcher to chop the spare ribs into short lengths, about 2 1/2 inches long, so they're easy to eat with your fingers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the ribs in a wide baking pan, cover loosely with foil and cook in a preheated 350 degree F for 30 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, remove any seeds from lemon and orange and place in a food processor with the ginger, garlic, onion, soy sauce, rice wine, seven-spice powder, honey and sesame oil. Process until smooth.
- 3Pour off any fat from the spare ribs, then spoon the pureed mixture over the spare ribs. Toss the ribs to coat evenly.
- 4Return the ribs to the oven at 400 degrees F and roast for about 40 minutes, turning and basting them occasionally, or golden brown. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Spareribs With Honey and Soy
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1115.9
- Calories from Fat 732
- Total Fat 81.4 g
- Saturated Fat 29.0 g
- Cholesterol 311.1 mg
- Sodium 743.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 76.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: