1/4 Photos of Roasted Snap Peas With Shallots
This is ideal for spring sugar peas with tender pods. Quick to make and a grand new way to do peas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- 2Toss peas, shallot, oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- 3Transfer to a baking sheet and spread in a single layer.
- 4Roast in the oven, stirring once halfway through, until the peas are tender and beginning to brown slightly, 12 to 14 minutes.
- 5Serve warm, sprinkled with bacon if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Snap Peas With Shallots
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 147.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g