- 1 lb sugar snap pea, trimmed
- 1 large shallot, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- pepper (to taste)
- 2 pieces cooked bacon, crumbled (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Toss peas, shallot, oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and spread in a single layer.
- Roast in the oven, stirring once halfway through, until the peas are tender and beginning to brown slightly, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Serve warm, sprinkled with bacon if desired.