Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a very weird introduction because I am recommending that you do not make this recipe! I posted it in the morning and made it for dinner - It is very plain, has a nice but not outstanding flavor - It truly is a Ho Hum recipe - If you like very plain with a lovely garlic flavor this is for you Squeeze the roasted garlic on each bite of duck Mmmmm
- 4 skinless duck breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 whole garlic heads
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Clean & peel the outer skin from your garlic bulbs.
- Cut the top quarter off your heads of garlic.
- Sprinkle tops of garlic heads with the Olive oil.
- Preheat oven to375.
- Place garlic in the oven uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Lower oven temp to 350.
- Place duck breast & garlic heads in an oven proof dish and cover with foil.
- Bake for apprx 30 minutes depending on the size of the breasts.
- Serve 1 breast per person with a wedge of lemon along side.
Well you have absolutely convinced me Bergy lolol. Now my curiousity is tweaked! the flavors should make a good dish. Off the top of my head i would say leave the skin on browning it, deglaze pan with lemonjuice and mash some of the roasted garlic into the juices to make a ssauce. garlic will be sweet enough to not overpower, lemon will balance the richness of the skin that is back on. Most honest introduction i have read yet and started my day off with a good laugh. Thanks!