1/1 Photo of Roasted Skinless Duck Breast
This is a very weird introduction because I am recommending that you do not make this recipe! I posted it in the morning and made it for dinner - It is very plain, has a nice but not outstanding flavor - It truly is a Ho Hum recipe - If you like very plain with a lovely garlic flavor this is for you Squeeze the roasted garlic on each bite of duck Mmmmm
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean & peel the outer skin from your garlic bulbs.
- 2Cut the top quarter off your heads of garlic.
- 3Sprinkle tops of garlic heads with the Olive oil.
- 4Preheat oven to375.
- 5Place garlic in the oven uncovered for 15 minutes.
- 6Lower oven temp to 350.
- 7Place duck breast & garlic heads in an oven proof dish and cover with foil.
- 8Bake for apprx 30 minutes depending on the size of the breasts.
- 9Serve 1 breast per person with a wedge of lemon along side.
Browse Our Top Duck Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Duck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Skinless Duck Breast
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.3
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 63.9 mg
- Sodium 52.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 18.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: