Recipe by Bergy
This is a very weird introduction because I am recommending that you do not make this recipe! I posted it in the morning and made it for dinner - It is very plain, has a nice but not outstanding flavor - It truly is a Ho Hum recipe - If you like very plain with a lovely garlic flavor this is for you Squeeze the roasted garlic on each bite of duck Mmmmm
Top Review by MarraMamba
Well you have absolutely convinced me Bergy lolol. Now my curiousity is tweaked! the flavors should make a good dish. Off the top of my head i would say leave the skin on browning it, deglaze pan with lemonjuice and mash some of the roasted garlic into the juices to make a ssauce. garlic will be sweet enough to not overpower, lemon will balance the richness of the skin that is back on. Most honest introduction i have read yet and started my day off with a good laugh. Thanks!
- 4 skinless duck breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 whole garlic heads
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean & peel the outer skin from your garlic bulbs.
- Cut the top quarter off your heads of garlic.
- Sprinkle tops of garlic heads with the Olive oil.
- Preheat oven to375.
- Place garlic in the oven uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Lower oven temp to 350.
- Place duck breast & garlic heads in an oven proof dish and cover with foil.
- Bake for apprx 30 minutes depending on the size of the breasts.
- Serve 1 breast per person with a wedge of lemon along side.