1/4 Photos of Roasted Sirloin Beef - Weight Watchers
Even though I'm trying to eat healthier, I think I'd probably have a mutiny on my hands if I forced my husband and sons to stray from their usual meat-and-potatoes habits. So I thought the best solution would be to visit various websites searching for healthier meat recipes. And I found this recipe on the Weight Watchers website. I didn't see this recipe posted here yet, so I thought I'd share it so others will have the recipe, too. One serving is calculated at about 3 ounces, and is 3 Points +.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- 2Season beef all over with salt and pepper; transfer to prepared pan.
- 3Combine garlic, rosemary and oregano in a small bowl. Rub the herb mixture all over the top of the beef, gently pressing herbs into the beef with your hands so it sticks.
- 4Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the beef reads 145°F, about 20 minutes (for medium meat; cook longer for well-done meat).
- 5Let beef stand 15 minutes before slicing crosswise into thin (1/4-inch thick) slices. Yields about 3 ounces per serving.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Sirloin Beef - Weight Watchers
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 375.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 24.4 g