Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from the local newspaper. It can be served over pasta, rice, or couscous. It's so easy and you can add whatever you'd like to this one.
- 1⁄4 lb pancetta, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, zest of
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Spread out pancetta on a foil lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Cook 3 minutes, stir, and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes - until it has crisped and the fat has rendered.
- Remove from oven and blot excess fat with paper towels.
- Combine shrimp, tomatoes, garlic, and lemon zest and spread mixture out in a single layer on the baking sheet with pancetta.
- Roast in oven for 5 minutes, turn shrimp over and roast another 3 to 5 minutes, until shrimp are cooked through.