- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, diced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt, to taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb prosciutto, cut into strips
- chopped parsley, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 500°F.
- Toss potatoes with 3 tbsp oil, salt and cayenne.
- Spread onto a preheated baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes, toss with a spatula and roast 5-10 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, toss shrimp with lemon zest. black pepper, and lemon zest.
- Stir potatoes and add garlic and prosciutto, and move to 1 side of the sheet.
- Add shrimp to other side of sheet and roast 5 minutes or until pink.
- Mix everything together, toss with parsley, serve.