1/2 Photos of Roasted Shrimp, Potatoes and Prosciutto
From Fine Cooking--a delicious 1 pan dinner that was ready in under 40 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 500°F.
- 2Toss potatoes with 3 tbsp oil, salt and cayenne.
- 3Spread onto a preheated baking sheet.
- 4Roast for 15 minutes, toss with a spatula and roast 5-10 minutes more.
- 5Meanwhile, toss shrimp with lemon zest. black pepper, and lemon zest.
- 6Stir potatoes and add garlic and prosciutto, and move to 1 side of the sheet.
- 7Add shrimp to other side of sheet and roast 5 minutes or until pink.
- 8Mix everything together, toss with parsley, serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Shrimp, Potatoes and Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.6
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 331.2 mg
- Sodium 391.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 39.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: