Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Fine Cooking--a delicious 1 pan dinner that was ready in under 40 minutes.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, diced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt, to taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb prosciutto, cut into strips
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- Heat oven to 500°F.
- Toss potatoes with 3 tbsp oil, salt and cayenne.
- Spread onto a preheated baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes, toss with a spatula and roast 5-10 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, toss shrimp with lemon zest. black pepper, and lemon zest.
- Stir potatoes and add garlic and prosciutto, and move to 1 side of the sheet.
- Add shrimp to other side of sheet and roast 5 minutes or until pink.
- Mix everything together, toss with parsley, serve.
Very good and easy, however next time I will cut down on the salt or the prosciutto (as the prosciutto is very salty without the added salt on the potatoes). Thanks for sharing!