1/4 Photos of Roasted Shrimp and Broccoli
Modified recipe from MyRecipes.com. Original recipe by Hannah Klinger, published in Cooking Light, May 2011.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1182.95 ml broccoli florets
- 14.79 ml lemon rind (grated and divided)
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2.46 ml salt (divided)
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper (divided)
- 2.46 ml garlic (minced)
- 680.38 g large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- cooking spray
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges (optional, to serve)
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Microwave broccoli florets for 1-2 minutes (depending on your microwave wattage). Immediately arrange broccoli florets in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- 3Combine 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon rind, juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and minced garlic in a medium bowl. Add shrimp; toss to combine.
- 4Arrange shrimp among the broccoli florets already in a single layer on the jelly-roll pan. Roast at 425° for 8 minutes, or until shrimp is done.
- 5Combine oil, remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons rind, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and crushed red pepper in a large bowl. Add roasted broccoli and shrimp; toss to combine.
- 6Serve immediately with optional lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Shrimp and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.7
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 214.8 mg
- Sodium 1280.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 26.1 g