Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
An adaptation from a Body & Soul recipe.
- 907.18 g shiitake mushrooms, stems removed, halved if large
- 59.16 ml olive oil
- 4 sprig fresh rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 19.71 ml lemon pepper
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 450. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss mushrooms with 2 TB olive oil, rosemary and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Roast until tender and browned, tossing occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Push mushrooms to the sides of the pan. Place tilapia in center and season with salt and lemon pepper. Roast until opaque throughout, 8 - 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together remaining oil (2 TB), lemon juice, mustard and parsley, season with salt and pepper.
- When tilapia is finished cooking, place on a plate with the mushrooms next to it. Spread the mustard sauce on the top of the tilapia.
- Enjoy :).
Wow. Simple, gourmet. My husband and I have never enjoyed a fish dish more. I had to use rehydrated, dried mushrooms and roasted them about 20 minutes to get some crispness.