Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I find my family's more likely to eat sprouts if their appearances have changed. Go figure.
- 1 lb Brussels sprout, dried outer leaves removed and de-stemmed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven 450 degrees.
- In the workbowl of a food processor fitted with the shredder attachment, shred the Brussels sprouts.
- Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet and toss with the olive oil. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast until wilted and lightly browned, about 12 - 18 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss with the Parmigiano. Serve immediately.
This was simple and really, really good!
cooking time was too long - ended up with burned, shredded sprouts.