- 1 lb Brussels sprout, dried outer leaves removed and de-stemmed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 450 degrees.
- In the workbowl of a food processor fitted with the shredder attachment, shred the Brussels sprouts.
- Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet and toss with the olive oil. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast until wilted and lightly browned, about 12 - 18 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss with the Parmigiano. Serve immediately.