Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
A twsit on the normal roastie. Requires some forward planning but I like it as it saves me time on Xmas day.
Directions See How It's Made
- Day before --
- Peel and thickly slice the potatoes. Cover with cold water and chill.
- On the day --
- Heat oven to 200C / 400°F Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 5 mins and drain well. Shake in the colander to create fluffy edges.
- Place in a roasting pan and drizzle with the oil.
- Sprinkle on sesame seeds and And roast for 20 minutes Turn over and roast for another 30 mins until golden.
- Sprinkle with the sea salt and serve.