- 1 1⁄2 lbs asparagus spears
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons shaved fresh parmesan cheese
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- snap off tough bottom ends of asparagus.
- Arrange asparagus in a single layer on a pan coated with cooking spray and brush with sesame oil.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes or until crisp but still tender.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Add vinegar, sesame seeds, and red pepper to asparagus tossing gently to combine.
- Place asparagus on a platter.
- Top with cheese.