Recipe by Geema
The fresh herbs in this recipe really allow the sweet flavor of the sea bass to stand out.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 sea bass fillets
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄4 cup drained capers, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Lightly brush a baking sheet with olive oil and place fish fillets on baking sheet.
- Brush the fish with olive oil, then drizzle with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper, then herbs.
- Bake fish about 10 minutes, just until opaque in center.
- Transfer fish to plates and spoon some herb sauce over the fillets.
- SAUCE Mix all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- May be made one day ahead and refrigerated.
- Use at room temperature.