The fresh herbs in this recipe really allow the sweet flavor of the sea bass to stand out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 sea bass fillets
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1Preheat oven to 450F.
- 2Lightly brush a baking sheet with olive oil and place fish fillets on baking sheet.
- 3Brush the fish with olive oil, then drizzle with lemon juice.
- 4Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper, then herbs.
- 5Bake fish about 10 minutes, just until opaque in center.
- 6Transfer fish to plates and spoon some herb sauce over the fillets.
- 7SAUCE Mix all ingredients in medium bowl.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9May be made one day ahead and refrigerated.
- 10Use at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Bass Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Sea Bass with Herb Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.2
- Calories from Fat 430
- Total Fat 47.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 265.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 24.5 g