Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy, flavorful winter dinner. DH and kids gave it a thumbs up!
Make and share this Roasted Sausages With Squash and Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 475 degress.
- Half the squash (no need to peel), remove seeds and cut into 1/2 slices.
- Peel onion, cut in half and slice into 1/4 wedges.
- On a rimmed baking sheet toss onion and squash with the oil. Arrange in one layer, season with salt and pepper.
- Add sausages to vegetables.
- Roast for 15 to 17 minutes, vegetables should be soft.
- Heat broiler, remove baking sheet from oven and sprinkle the cheese and sage over the top of the vegetables and sausages. Broil for 2-3 minutes, until cheese starts to bubble.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with cranberries and serve.