1/2 Photos of Roasted Sausages, Peppers, Potatoes, and Onions
1 hr 15 mins
Barefoot Beachcomber's Note:
A good easy hearty meal. You could use different veggies or meat. It's the roasting in olive oil that is the secret of this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Spread the vegetables in a single layer in one or more large shallow roasting pans; do not crowd them or they will not brown.
- 3Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Stir well.
- 5Roast the vegetables, stirring once or twice, for 45 minutes.
- 6Pierce each sausage in two or three places with a fork.
- 7Place the sausages on top of the vegetables.
- 8Bake for 15 to 30 minutes, or until the sausages and vegetables are cooked through.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Sausages, Peppers, Potatoes, and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.6
- Calories from Fat 443
- Total Fat 49.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 86.2 mg
- Sodium 839.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 19.2 g