Recipe by Chef Kiddle
This is extremely filling. This originally came from one of my Italian cookbooks, then I tweaked it a little.
- 1 lb potato, peeled and cut in chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut up
- 1 red bell pepper, cut up
- 1 medium purple onion, cut up
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread the vegetables on pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast the vegetables for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pierce each sausage with a fork a couple of times. Put sausages on top of vegetables. Scatter the crushed garlic here and there on the vegetables.
- Bake up to 30 minutes or until everything is thoroughly cooked. Serve hot.