Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe is from Woman's Day.
Make and share this Roasted Sausages, Peppers and Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g Italian sausage
- 2 bell peppers, cut in 1-in . strips
- 566.99 g bag red potatoes, wedges
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml chopped garlic
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 78.07 ml pitted kalamata olive
- Position racks to divide oven into thirds.
- Heat oven to 500ºF.
- You’ll need 2 large rimmed baking sheets lined with foil (for easy cleanup).
- Divide sausages, peppers and potatoes between pans; toss with oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Roast 10 minutes.
- Toss; switch position of pans.
- Roast 10 more minutes until sausages are cooked.
- Cut sausages into slices; toss with potatoes, peppers and olives.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Perfect recipe for a rushed weekday, with ingredients you most likely always have on hand. Made for Everyday Holiday Tag game. :)