Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe is from Woman's Day.
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 2 bell peppers, cut in 1-in . strips
- 1 (20 ounce) bag red potatoes, wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup pitted kalamata olive
- Position racks to divide oven into thirds.
- Heat oven to 500ºF.
- You’ll need 2 large rimmed baking sheets lined with foil (for easy cleanup).
- Divide sausages, peppers and potatoes between pans; toss with oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Roast 10 minutes.
- Toss; switch position of pans.
- Roast 10 more minutes until sausages are cooked.
- Cut sausages into slices; toss with potatoes, peppers and olives.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Perfect recipe for a rushed weekday, with ingredients you most likely always have on hand. Made for Everyday Holiday Tag game. :)