1/1 Photo of Roasted Sausages, Peppers and Potatoes
Recipe is from Woman's Day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position racks to divide oven into thirds.
- 2Heat oven to 500ºF.
- 3You’ll need 2 large rimmed baking sheets lined with foil (for easy cleanup).
- 4Divide sausages, peppers and potatoes between pans; toss with oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 5Roast 10 minutes.
- 6Toss; switch position of pans.
- 7Roast 10 more minutes until sausages are cooked.
- 8Cut sausages into slices; toss with potatoes, peppers and olives.
- 9Sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Sausages, Peppers and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.6
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 1625.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 25.0 g