Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Robin Miller's Quick Fix Meals, this is quick and easy to make. You will probably have extra sauce, so feel free to increase the amount of salmon and make salmon cakes with the leftovers, as Robin suggests.
- 566.99 g salmon fillets or 566.99 g salmon steaks, skin on
- salt and pepper
- 118.29 ml Dijon mustard
- 118.29 ml honey
- 29.58 ml water
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml mustard powder (optional, I find it too hot)
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml fresh dill, chopped
- preheat the oven to 400°F Coat a shollow baking dish with cooking spray. Season both sides of salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon in prepared baking dish.
- Combine Dijon mustard, honey, water, lemon juice, mustard powder and garlic in a medium bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup, and pour remaining sauce over the fish in the pan. roast the salmon, uncovered, until fork-tender, about 15 minutes.
- Stir the dill into the reserved sauce and serve with salmon.
This was so delicious! I made it with steelhead trout instead and halved the amount of sauce which was still plenty, although I did add all the dry mustard by mistake. I'm going to make it into trout salad tomorrow for my sandwich! Made for PAC Spring '11