Recipe by FLArtist
This is a great taste for salmon. Smoked paprika is available at some speciality shops and also online. It imparts a nice smokey flavor to just about anything that calls for paprika -- and more!!
- 2 lbs fresh salmon
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons spanish smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F Line a rimmed cookie sheet with foil.
- 2. Rinse the salmon and pat it dry. We cut the salmon into 5 pieces of 5-6 ounces each and then a few smaller pieces for lighter eaters or leftovers. Place the salmon on the foil-lined cookie sheet skin-side down.
- 3. In a bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and stir well. Pour half of it into a ramekin to reserve for the table. Brush the rest of the glaze on the flesh side of the large pieces of salmon.
- 4. Roast the salmon in the oven for 10 minutes. Check for doneness, but find that it is not quite ready. Cook it for a few more minutes.
- 5. With tongs, lift the salmon off the foil onto the dinner plates. Leave behind the skin of the salmon and serve immediately. SERVES 5.