This is one of those great meal ideas for after work. I'm always looking for quick, easy and delicious dinners that combine fresh ingredients in a flash. I believe this originally appeared in Good Housekeeping magazine but have seen it on other cooking sites with no reference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2In a 15 1/2" x 10 1/2" jelly roll pan, toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper. Roast potatoes in oven for 10 minutes.
- 3After 10 minutes, remove pan from oven. With spatula, push potatoes to one end of the pan to make room for the fish.
- 4Place fish in pan, sprinkle with 1/2 t. salt. Return to oven and continue roasting with potatoes for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily and potatoes are brown. At this point, you may need to remove the fish and continue roasting the potatoes until done.
- 5Transfer fish to a platter, top with horseradish sauce and half of the fresh or dried dill.
- 6Toss potatoes with remaining dill and serve alongside the salmon.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Salmon With Red Potatoes and Dill
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.0
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 583.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 36.9 g