Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Bon Appétit, September 1999, Cooking for Health this recipe got lots of great reviews.
Make and share this Roasted Salmon With Orange-Herb Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place orange slices in single layer in 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish.
- Top with onion slices.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast until onion is brown and tender, about 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Increase oven temperature to 450°F.
- Push orange and onion slices to side of baking dish.
- Arrange salmon in center of dish.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and 1 1/2 tablespoons dill.
- Spoon orange and onion slices atop salmon.
- Roast until salmon is opaque in center, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix orange juice, green onions, lemon juice and remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons dill in small bowl.
- Transfer salmon to platter.
- Spoon onion alongside; discard roasted orange slices.
- Pour orange sauce over fish.
- Garnish with additional orange slices.
- per serving: calories, 196; total fat, 10 g; saturated fat, 1 g; cholesterol, 55 mg.