Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe on WholeHealthMD.com.
- 4 salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 mango, cut into 1/4-inch cubes (1 pound)
- 1⁄2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 475°F Place salmon in a roasting pan, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt. Roast 10 minutes or until fish just flakes when tested with a fork.
- In medium bowl, combine mango, cherry tomatoes, scallions, lime juice, ketchup, honey, and chili powder. Stir to combine. Serve salmon with mango salsa.