Recipe by CooksWithScissors
From Martha Stewart's "Everyday Food". Simple to prepare and quite tasty -- the yogurt keeps the salmon from drying out.
Top Review by mama smurf
Cut the recipe in half for DH and I and added a little bit of minced garlic and shallots to the greek yogurt sauce...delicious! This is a simple and easy recipe to do when you are short on time and one that is great tasting. Thank you for posting. Made for Fall PAC 2012 Orphanage tag game.
- 1⁄2 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (only use 1 tbs if you're using the strong stuff, like Trader Joe's)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- coarse salt and pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Cover a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, mustard, dill and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If you are using salmon with a skin, place fillets skin side down on the baking sheet. Spread the yogurt mixture on salmon. Roast until fish flakes easily with a fork (usually 8-12 minutes).