Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ina Garten recipe.
- skinless salmon fillet
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup minced scallion, white and green parts (4 scallions)
- 1⁄2 cup minced fresh dill
- 1⁄2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- lemon wedge, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the salmon fillet in a glass, ceramic, or stainless-steel roasting dish and season it generously with salt and pepper. Whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice and drizzle the mixture evenly over the salmon. Let it stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together the scallions, dill, and parsley. Scatter the herb mixture over the salmon fillet, turning it so that both sides are generously coated with the green herbs. Pour the wine around the fish fillet.
- Roast the salmon for 10 to 12 minutes, until almost cooked in the center at the thickest part. The center will be firm with just a line of uncooked salmon in the very center. (I peek by inserting the tip of a small knife.) Cover the dish tightly with aluminum foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Cut the salmon crosswise into serving pieces and serve hot with lemon wedges.