1/1 Photo of Roasted Salmon Fillets With Irish Whiskey
1 hr 10 mins
Elly in Canada's Note:
Salmon fillets marinated in Irish whiskey and honey!! The cooked fillets will have a glazed look and a superb taste and texture. Irish whiskey has a slightly peppery taste. I have not tried this yet, will update later. Source: Food & Drink magazine Chef Lucy Waverman
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together honey, vinegar, whiskey, thyme, lemon zest, oil, salt and pepper. Pour over salmon and marinate 1 hour on the counter, or 4 hours refrigerated.
- 2Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- 3Remove salmon from marinade and place on a rack over a roasting pan.
- 4Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, basting once with the marinade or until golden and white juices are just beginning to appear.
- 5Place on 4 plates and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Salmon Fillets With Irish Whiskey
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.5
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 214.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 63.4 g