1 hr 10 mins
Everything cooks together here - the salmon, together with the sides of asparagus and new potatoes. Makes for a simple but tasty dinner. Especially nice for spring, when asparagus is abundant. You can sub lemon pepper for the lemon zest if you like. Just cut backon the regular pepper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Put the potato pieces in a large baking dish, such as a 9x13 or other ovenproof casserole.
- 3Toss the potatoes with the evoo.
- 4Roast the potatoes for 20-25 minutes, turning halfway through, until browned.
- 5Remove dish from oven.
- 6Toss asparagus with dill and half the lemon and garlic.
- 7Add to potatoes and toss to combine.
- 8Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss again.
- 9Season the salmon with the rest of the lemon and garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 10Clear a space in the center of the dish and add the salmon steaks.
- 11Return the dish to the oven and roast for 12 - 15 minutes, or until fish is cooked to your liking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Salmon Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.4
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 59.0 mg
- Sodium 514.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 24.1 g