1/2 Photos of Roasted Salmon
This is a recipe from '12 Best Foods Cookbook' by Dana Jacobi. I had this with Fresh Garden Salsa. Very quick and easy preparation for such a wonderfully lovely meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425. Season each piece of fish with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- 2Heat the oil in an ovenproof medium skillet. When a drop of water dances on the surface of the pan, add the pieces of fish skin side up.
- 3Cook until they are seared and have a golden crust, 3 minutes.
- 4Turn the fish over skin side down.
- 5Slip the skillet into the oven and roast until the fish is pearlescent in the center, 8 minutes for a 1" thick filet.
- 6Serve with Fresh Garden Salsa.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.7
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 114.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 34.0 g